My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, September 3, 2021

Quirks

 Hey!  Thought I would do a bullet list  just a few of his strange quirks.  Believe me, there are more!

He does not want any trash in the trash can appointed to the bathrooms.  The trash cans in my bedroom and work-room are fine to use. 

He just now cleaned the toilet in "his" bathroom.  That is supposed to be my cue to clean mine.  Guess what?  

Nothing has been said about dinner.  I tried to start a conversation earlier and was met with a lot of yelling and some really toxic vibes.  

So, I'm just gonna do what I do.  Hang out in my work room and go to bed when it's time. 
Pray that I wake up in the morning.

~~~~

Yay!  Woke up this morning!  

Today is his birthday.  I have not mentioned it.  

He gives the dogs baby carrots.  Baby carrots come from the grocery store in a zip lock bag.  He must transfer the baby carrots from the zip lock that they came in, into a ziplock bag that he purchased, and will throw away after all the baby carrots are gone.

When he buys food from the deli in our grocery store, it comes in a zip lock bag.  When this deli meat enters our home it is immediately transferred to a sheet of aluminum foil, folded in on all four sides, then placed in a zip lock bag, that he purchased, and will throw away after all the meat is gone.

He locks the bathroom door to do #2.  I've never walked in on him.  He always does #2 in "his" bathroom, but he will pee in the utility room bathroom with the door open.  

I can't make this "stuff" up.  See what I did there?  I gotta keep my sense of humor in there somehow.  I haven't had a good laugh in I couldn't tell you when the last time was.  

I can tell you that this relationship, the way it turned out, was the worst thing I could have anticipated.
I ignored the red flags.
I hoped for the best. 
I tried and tried and tried...and now I'm tired.

On a high note, because I still count my blessings.  I made a new friend in the neighborhood yesterday, and today she ordered a couple pieces from my etsy shop!  I am really looking forward to getting to know her a little better.  It would be so nice to have a friend just around the block.  

I've been so lonesome the last couple years.  Dammit Janet gone 4 years in just a few days, Darlin' Danielle and my g-kids in Germany for 3 more years...

Now, don't get me wrong.  I have a tribe of cyber friends, that I cherish in my heart.  They know me better than any one single person on the planet, besides my kids, and they don't as much as they think they know.

This Just In:  After a trip to the kitchen, this reporter found that her whatever he is laying on the family room floor.  There will be no further actions, nor interacting with said whatever he is.  

In most habitats, especially when you share a home with someone that is never wrong, these above mentioned tactics are equivalent to what a person would call, a "tantrum."  

When dealing with a Toddler having a tantrum, it's advised to help them figure out what is frustrating them.  

When dealing with an Adult (which I do not recommend), one smidgen of attention will give them all the allowance they need to blame every single solitary thing that has ruined their lives on anyone but themselves, but usually, their partner.  Understand that they will continue to be what people think they are in public, but at home it is an entirely different situation.  They will punish, degrade, belittle the people that actually care (or cared) about them.  

Their absolute disrespect and contempt they show the people that care for them is toxic.  Unless they want something, which is usually something that satisfies them.  They don't care about anyone else.  

5:32 pm on September 3, 2021
He just came into my work room, and yelled, "GO TO HELL!  DO YOU HEAR ME?  GO TO HELL!

 Please understand, I am not trying to be a victim or a martyr.  I'm just sharing what is going on in my life at this moment.  I'm not asking for anything, except your understanding of what I'm going through.  Maybe some female in your life is dealing with the same thing.  We don't like to talk about it because we'll be found out and punished.  Luckily, hopefully, my whatever he is has no idea how to get to this site.  

I'm adding some boxes to my etsy shop, but probably not until tomorrow.  I need to have a nice lay down and breathe session.  

Thanks for reading, and Play Nice!  xxoo 

PS  I am always going to regret not getting a nanny cam.


No comments:

Post a Comment