My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Manifesting

 I've been seeing some really good signs that there is something big coming my way.  Synchronicities have been happening, even some of the things folks have posted on FB seem to be especially for me.  

So, about manifesting, the way I understand it is that you make an intention, and God/The Universe, etc can and will make this become your reality.

Gotta be careful, because while you're doing it, you must keep your thoughts as positive as you can.  You can't be growling about yesterday, it's just getting in the way of today.

As you know, my life and living conditions are not sprinkled with sugar these days.  
But I'm still getting up every morning, and I'm setting those intentions.  I'm seeing them happen in my head.  I want this so badly, and have for so long, it has get to be getting close to getting here.  

I'ma keep hoping, believing, and manifesting until it happens.  

Oh, here's a cigar box I've done.  One of my favorites!  Come take a look at my shop!  

There is organization in the chaos of the background.

Play Nice!  xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment