My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Day After our Road Trip

He was friendly this morning.  Answered a question.  

He was friendly at the golf course under the Beer Tree.

We were going to get take out, but he decided to "Hodge Podge" which means we just fend for ourselves.

Totally cool with that, I usually have shrimp in the freezer.  I got it out and put it in cold water in a bowl to defrost.

While I was in the kitchen, I asked him what he was gong to have.  

"Brisket Sandwich."  (He has been buying a pound of brisket from the grocery store deli every week for more than a month.)

Back Story:  He removes the brisket from the zip loc bag that it comes from the deli in.  Then he wraps the brisket in aluminum foil, and then...places it in a gallon sized zip loc plastic bag.  

I'm in my work room.  He came down the hallway.  He said, "I don't know, what are you gonna have?"  

Of course my response was, "Wait, what?"  

"Wait what what?  What?  What are you gonna have?"

I went to the kitchen, while he was sitting at the table.  I took the tails off my shrimp and put them in a zip loc bag.  I sprinkled Old Bay seasoning on them, and put them back in the fridge. 

Note:  I did not put the tails from my shrimp into a ziploc  bag. That makes no sense at all!  The tails went into a undisclosed grocery store bag.  

Shrimp is my favorite meal, and I'm not going to eat it across the table from this old parsnip.
*my apologies to anyone in the parsnip community*

Play Nice!  xxoo

Woot Woot, come see my etsy shop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment