My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, November 1, 2021

Weekend

Do y'all really think that he has no clue what he's doing to me?  I think he full well does.   And that just makes it more irritating.  

I have wanted out of this relationship just as soon as these "behaviors" made an appearance.

10 years ago.  

Can you imagine walking on eggshells all that time?  Can you imagine that the word "stuff" could cause a full blown temper tantrum?  Can you imagine watching this all happen, unable to help or even acknowledge what is happening.  

Today I was in the kitchen cooking a can of soup for my meal.  He couldn't even stop whispering to himself for the 10 minutes I was in the kitchen.  And of course, once I leave the kitchen, I hear mumbles and then that sound he makes.  "Caaaaahhh"

Saturday

It's an endless loop.  Over and over and over...

Both of our dogs can feel the tension.  I try to be very loving to them, and he does, too...but they are catching the tension between he and I that they are feeling, and they do not like it.  

Made it through the weekend, with just a couple of upsets.  

Play Nice.  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment