My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, April 24, 2023

Being Positive in a world of Negative Nellies

It is in my nature to look on the bright side of things.  By now I have learned that not every "disaster" is really a disaster, there is always a way to learn something from it, and so far I've survived every  one of them.  

I think that those with a less than positive outlook on life, because everything is just shitty all around them, have the mindset that this is how it's gonna always be, because it has always been this way.  

And that's what they manifest in their lives.  

I can't do that.  I know for sure that when things get shitty around me that it's NOT always going to be like this.  

When someone relates to me a problem they are having, my logical brain kicks in to find solutions.  I will offer up some suggestions I have come up with.  

I don't mind the "what if?" responses, those are good, let's figure this out.

The "Yeah...but" responses, those are arguments, almost asking me to defend my suggestion.  

Hey, my suggestions are free, use them or not.  I'm cool.  

At this stage of my game, I feel that my ego is nestled snug wherever it stays inside me.  I am loved and love many.  I am sure there are people out there that don't like me and I don't care.  There are people I don't like.  I don't go out of my way to bother them, and hope they do the same for me.  

I woke up this Sunday morning feeling a bit cautious and wary...I'll be keeping my wits about me today.  

Took a buncha photos yesterday of some Critters.  

This is a Mini Kitty, 2" x 2"
She's $10 + $5 s/h 
There are many more available, I'll be posting an album on
Handmade by Cosmo

Play Nice!  xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment