My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter Sunday

 All fairy tales and nursery rhymes have some truth to them.  

I am sure that something extraordinary happened on this day way back when, but really, no one knows 100% for sure.  

Please don't get me wrong, to my very soul I know there is a Higher Power.  What I don't trust are any history books written by mortal men.  

I guess I should say right now that I do not discuss politics or religion on my blog.  Or with strangers.  So...on to the next subject of the day!  

Going to post some tea cups and saucers today, took pics and did some research on them yesterday afternoon.  They aren't worth much, but they are very nice and awfully fancy.  

I am keeping one extra fancy set, and maybe a couple of small bowls to use as Greg's food and water dishes.  They are just deep enough and "whisker wide."  

I found some of my first burnings, and wow.  I can't wait to work on them some more, using the knowledge and practice I have garnered over the last few years.  

It is a beautiful Spring Sunday, the sun is shiny, the sky is a pretty blue, a few clouds, grass is greening and growing...Greg is so engrossed in watching the birds and squirrels from the bedroom window, I really enjoy this time of year.

The hunt for Morel Mushrooms is underway around here.  

Sad story, a few years ago an innocent bystander was hunting mushrooms, and stumbled across 2 skeletons.  They were 2 girls that had gone missing years before and years apart...same suspect in both girls disappearances, but not enough evidence.  Until their bones were found.  That guy thought he was so slick, but not slick enough and now he's locked up somewhere, hopefully getting a big dose of Karma on the daily.  

Back to mushrooms.  While I wouldn't turn down a fresh Morel sauteed in garlic and butter,  my preference leans towards the "Magic Mushrooms" that bloom this time of year as well.  It's been a long time for this old girl!

I think I will have a shower, then do some major things around here.  The goal I am setting for myself today is to get all the sewing notions and such in one spot, and all the craft supplies in one spot.  

I really need some of those totes...

Wish me luck.  I'll take a before and after pic for sure!

Play Nice!  xxoo

Fancy, right?  Pinky Up!
(This is not the set I am keeping)

No comments:

Post a Comment