My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Results

 April 1st, 2023  Saturday

He did it.  He even sent everything in my bedroom (yes we had separate).  The bed, dresser, chest of drawers and mirror.  My bedroom is full now, I gave the bed I had to my niece and nephew.  Old dresser that was here when I moved in, and 1 bookcase are by the dumpster.  

My bed.  My sheets.  My pillows.  I slept in my own bed in my own place for the first time in over a year.  And kids, the smell.  I thought it would dredge up bad feelings, but strangely it was a very comfortable smell.  I slept like I haven't slept in a long time.  

There is a lot of stuff in my small place, I will be purging a lot!  I have way more clothes than I thought I had, that's one thing for sure.  

All my old burnings, from when I first started...I believe that we are going to have to have a great big bonfire, because I am not going to try to sell them.  I'll let the fam go through and see if they want anything first.

All my sewing supplies and fabric!  Oh my goodness!  Having it all right here is giving me a great opportunity to have it completely organized and I am stoked about that!  

And all my felt!  I have SO MUCH, and I have so many ideas and all the time in the world  (that I will be allowed, of course),

There are a few things left behind.  I'll make a list once it's all unpacked.  So far it looks like just some things that were in the storage room.  That's a room off the basement with shelves, goes all the way under the garage.  Hopefully he will let unprofessionals come get that, I don't think a tote would cause $800 damage to his floor.  ha ha ha.  

And now that you are updated, I am going to put on some 70s tunes and bop around putting things away around here.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

I took this when they were about 1/2 way through unloading the truck.  
Half way, there was this much brought in after this.  
My living room is 10' x 10'  

Greg has thoroughly enjoyed this new area of exploration that he is sure I set up just for his amusement.  


No comments:

Post a Comment