My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday Morning

 Yesterday's journey out into the world, I was super happy and excited because it was 4/20 and my dispensary had been telling me to be sure and come because they were going to have some lit swag bags!'

Being the ever-optimistic and trusting/naive person that I am, I got up super early, and was the first person in the parking lot.  First in line.  I was giddy!

So, I make my purchase, and they handed me my swag bag.  I couldn't wait to get out to my car to see what I had gotten!  But the bag felt pretty light...guess what they gave us in our swag bags?  A sticker.  Another teeny tiny sticker of Kenny Rogers (?), a can cooler, and a little pocket to put on the back of your phone to hold a debit card...and that was it.  

*insert wow emoji here*

I was so disappointed!  After that, I actually had to go inside the walmart store to get that Super Clean cleaner and a bag of cat litter, and a prescription.  Picked up my grocery order and came home.  

I think I am going to change dispensaries.  While I like the employees at the one I normally go to, the owner has removed the security guard from the store, and if he's so greedy that he can't share a little bit more in a swag bag, well, I'm not interested in filling his coffers,  There is one the same distance in the opposite direction, that's where I'll be heading next time.  

Greedy people are the worst!  That owner probably just lost a customer, and I'm probably not the only one disappointed.  I just can't bring myself to help line his pockets any more.  

So, today I am going to work some more on getting my living space more orgainzed.  The worst part of moving is finding a spot for everthing, and having to remember where that spot is.  

Play Nice!  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment