My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, April 3, 2023

Day Four

 Oh My Word...I had no idea how much stuff I really have.

I am not surprised at the amount of sewing & crafting supplies, but I am shocked at the amount of clothes!  

I did have a walk in with rods on both sides (Summer on one side, Winter on the other), so maybe that's why it didn't look like much.  I'm all for comfort, nothing fancy or trendy.

My bed.  Man...I did miss that comfort for sure

Unboxing has been fun!  I found this last night and caught my breath,,,

When I was little, I thought this was me.
A lady made it for my mom when she was preg with me.
This is one of my most prized possessions.

I better get to it, My boys are coming later this week to help me move some stuff around.  I will be ready for them by then.  

Off to my bedroom to figure out this clothes situation I seem to have found myself in.  I am sure there are all sizes from 8 - 14 in there.  

Oh, and got all my winter coats!  Spent the last two winters in my Roswell Hoodie, until I got a purple wool coat at the thrift store last summer.  

Play Nice!  xxoo  

No comments:

Post a Comment