My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Well, Shoot

 Payday is not until next week.  I don't know why I have such a hard time remembering!  I thought it was the 3rd week of the month, but today the interwebs tell me it is the 4th week.  Now, I can plan accordingly.  I hope.

Darlin' Danielle sent me some moola, and I'll be fine.  I'd be fine if I hadn't had to pay the deposit for the moving company.  He's sitting over there with more than money than he can see over, and I'm begging cash from my kid.  

I'd much rather be here.  My kid doesn't mind.  

Got a couple loads of laundry going, in the dryer now.  Stoopid Laundry room, only 2 out of 4 washers are working, and only 2 out of 4 dryers are any good.  Plus we gotta pay!  

In a senior community where our rent is federally assisted, already on an obviously fixed and scant income...they charge us a dollar per load.  

Since I am not going anywhere else today, I am going to tackle my felt scraps.  I have ideas for every single one of them!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

Good Boy Greg.
He's getting bigger and is just a delight.  

Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment