My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Progress!

 Phew.  Still not finished.  Thoughts at the moment...

Get clear plastic totes with lids.
Put all of Mom's projects (unfinished) into one tote.  I'll save out a couple for my girls, and let Mary's have the rest, some of her grandkids might want to work on something, too.  

I'm gonna need about 7 totes, according to my plan.  I can store some, but some will go to the garage at Young Son's home.  

Ha, I sat here a minute looking at my collection of boxes that hold countless crafty items and sewing notions, I have plans for all of those.

I super cleaned some 

But today I start taking photos of items I am going to sell.  It would be quicker to do it on FB Marketplace, but that involves either me getting out or giving multiple people directions to my house.  Double thumbs down.  

But...I do have a couple of items that I won't ship, so they will be sold locally.  I will plan the meetups at a local place, with item already at least 1/2 paid for.  

I will be listing on Mercari, if anyone is interested...I'm selling jeans for $10/pr plus shipping.  LL B Khaki's same price.  Sizes 10 - 12, In great condition! 

My bed...ok, I've already talked about it, but oh my gosh...I used to go to sleep in the bed I had thinking about my old bed, never dreaming we'd ever sleep together again!  

My bathroom is coming along, 

I found that shower curtain on Amazon
$9.99!  Score!  

Greg is very tired of all the boxes in the living room, and the items on top of the 'fridge.  They are def getting in the way of his zooming around this place all helter skelter and willy nilly.  

From my front windows I can see my neighbor's backyard.  He has two raised garden beds, and works on them quite a bit.  Yesterday I saw a nice sized rabbit in his yard, kinda sniffing around the garden beds.   

Rabbits gotta eat, too.

And the tree I thought was going to be purple blooms before the green leaves fooled me, no purple, just green.  I love this time of year!  

I better get busy, my sis and niece are coming today.  

Play Nice!  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment