My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, November 27, 2021

11-27 2021

 I did have words shouted in my ear last night, but I shouted back.  It is all just such nonsense.  Normal adults don't have these conversations, right?  Over a word?  Over who owns this house?

I am so tired of this way of living, it can't go on much longer.  Where I once was trying to be understanding to his mental bullshit, now I am angry.  I think he might know it, too.  He's home from golf.  Not a word so far.

Here, let me update you a little bit and if I have then sorry, but my fingers have a mind of their own when it comes to the keyboard.

So, Randy, the newest guy in the golf group, somehow, after having several temper tantrums on the golf course, and when Jack finally had enough he called Randy out.  Randy, being a sniveling little effer talks the group into keeping him, knowing Jack will leave.

So for a month in a half, I was blamed for this golf fiasco because I supposedly, in Jack's addled mind, coerced the golf boys to use the word "stuff" just to bug him.

The most common word.  

But earlier this week he got a phone call from one of the golfers.  Seems they have gotten rid of Randy for good, and want Jack to come back.  Which he did, of course.

But "I" am still the outcast.

 I'm still to blame, and Jack is incapable of remorse, regret, compassion, so I am still being mentally and emotionally abused.  For caring about him.

I have a very logical brain.  I am able to figure out complex things.  It doesn't surprise me that he can't apologize.  I feel so sorry for him, but I am over him at the same time. #narcissist

Changes are coming, and they are going to be in my favor.  

Play Nice.  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment