My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, November 4, 2021

A Solution?

 Yesterday he came back to my work room and said, "You know, we could fuck, you could come out in the evenings and watch tv, but only if  you want to."

I told him that there were some issues that I felt needed to be resolved, which was interrupted by him saying that there would never be a resolution.  

And that was the truest thing he has ever said in his life.  

After that, he showed some signs of concern for me where there was no need for that nonsense.

"Did you sigh?  I thought we weren't going to do that anymore." 
Me:  ??? 
Then he says, "I don't know I don't know," and walks out of my work room.  

A little bit later, like maybe 5 minutes.  
"Did you just groan?  Do you have a cramp?"
Me:  ???  No.  I don't recall groaning.
"I thought I heard you groan."

So, I know what the heck he is doing.  He is wanting to get his dick wet.  I know him so well, except for his crazy Mr. Hyde abomination.  I blame his parents.

Anyway, after I was finished with my things that I do during the day, I went to my bedroom, got comfy under the covers, YouTube on the tv, both canines hanging with me...

Then he pops his head in my bedroom.  (Effing Creeper)
He:  Have you made your decision?
Me:  Not yet.
He:  I need an immediate decision.  Are you my girlfriend or estate sitter (pffft)?
Me:  I guess I am an estate sitter (pffft).

Not much interaction between us, I ran an errand and picked up something for him.  No big deal.  I brought the trash cans back up to the house yesterday.  I am still a functioning member of this household.  

If he will just leave me the heck alone, and not try to blame everything on me...which doesn't affect me at all anymore...

I want him to just leave me be.  This is my prayer.  

Play Nice!  xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment