My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Something New, Kinda

 Before this onslaught of mental disability descended upon him, he was such a cool guy.  Always respectful, good social standing, member of the country club here in town (used to be a privilege, not so much anymore).

I loved him so much.  I had a crush on him for 4 years before I finally got the nerve to ask him out.

So about the title...

There for awhile we were a happy, well rounded couple, with a decent sex life.

Then, as his mentality was changing, that became the most important thing to him.  And it wasn't the same.  It was all for him, if you get what I mean.   (the girls will.)

At this point in time, as of this past Thursday, there's been what I call a dramatic change in his sensibilities.

He:  Do you want to give my dick a good suck?
Me:  Uhh, no.
He:  Ok, just asking.

Yesterday  Friday
He:  Watch the dogs (which in his language is that he's going to the golf course to play by himself.)
Me:  Ok
He:  Ok what?  (this is a constant question when I respond with ok)
Me:  Go.
He:  I'll be ready for you to suck my cock when I get home.  
Me:

Last night
He:  You can come suck my cock, the carpet won't hurt your knees.
Me:
He:  *repeat carpet statement 3 more times*

This morning
He:  You are good at sucking cock, you wouldn't even need to put lipstick on.
Me: 
He:  Repeat lipstick statement 4 times.

He went to golf earlier than usual, and stayed later than he has been, so I wonder if another group has taken him in.  Of course, I am not going to ask him, #1 reason is that I don't effing care.  As long as he is away I can almost stop my internal trembling and external shaking.  

I have never been through anything like this before.  Ever.  I have had bad relationships but not dealt with someone going mental!

He's home now, no words from him but I am about to go into the kitchen.  brb

Surprise, surprise. he's a dick, that, btw, isn't getting sucked unless he sucks it himself, which is where he is going to end up before too long.  

Plans in the works!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

etsy  Christmas burnings coming on Monday all through the week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment