My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

History

I loved him so much, but I had no idea how to be a wife. I mean, the household chores, not anything kinky, we were good in that department,  He was my first, and I have loved him every day since I met him.

We married when I was 18.  

The history, while it means so much to me, I feel ashamed at my behavior.  I wasn't a good wife, but I did love him like crazy.  His salesman number, 311, are numbers I see a lot,  

We got back together, my daughter loved him.  

Then, of course, what was I thinking?  I am so ashamed of my behavior over these next few years.

He married one of the secretaries at his work.  He came to where I was working to tell me.  

After he passed away, his wife brought our wedding album, and some memorial things from our wedding to my dad's house.  Mom had already passed away, but he and his mother came to say goodbye before it was too late. 

That was nice of her.

At this moment I am being deluged with terrible negative comments from someone that used to tell me that he loved me.  I don't believe him anymore,  I will never believe another word he says, and I can't wait to get the F*** away from him!  

xxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment