My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving

 I simply cannot believe that I actually hoped that he would try to be normal for the holiday.

Impossible.  

He just brought a piece of mail into my work room.  It's a holiday, so no mail delivery, so he had to have squirreled away that piece of junk mail for just such an occasion.  

He threw in on my desk, then got close to my ear and said, "why don't you go suck a fat cock you want and stop bothering me."

Seriously.  Now he's whooping in the kitchen, probably congratulating himself and laughing with himself at what a clever thing that was to say!  I kid, but honestly, it's so sad.  

I just found an offer to have Hulu for .99 a month for 1 year.  Sure I scooped up on that one...went to tell him, got an earful right there.  He looks at me with pure hatred in his eyes.  

"Why can't you get it through your head that I want you to go suck a dick you want and stop bothering me."

So, I won't bother him anymore.  Not like I am trying to on purpose, he's got me so wound up I don't know which way what to do or say.  I really feel that just my being here bothers him.  I know for sure it bothers me!

But I promise you this.  The only thing around here that sucks is his attitude.  😉😜

Earlier this week I went to a dr. appt. with him.  As we were waiting for the doctor to come into the exam room, I closed my eyes and started searching inside to where I was.  I'm not this quiet mouthed, submissive little bitch that he is forcing me to be.  It was a successful search, but she's way down there.  I'll find her, though.  I will.

Next Month.  Things may change next month.

Ok, back to the subject.  Thanksgiving.  

He pan fried steaks (KC strips) and baked potatoes.  I asked him if he wanted to watch something on TV while we were cooking.  His response was, "and then what?"  I told him I hadn't made a back up plan and that convo was over.

We got our plates, put the dressings on the baked potatoes, and tucked in.  A nicely done steak (because I timed it) and a small potato.  

He put on a documentary on YouTube on his phone while we were eating.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a good wolf doc, they are amazing.  I just thought that was incredibly...wait, I forgot for a moment, he doesn't have to follow any rules of any kind.  He can do what he wants, when he wants.

I just found it rude.  Because normal people would find that rude.  

I tidied up in the kitchen while he was finishing his meal. I didn't leave him much left to do.  I gathered up my cell phone and water, told him that was a very good meal in a very flat voice.

No response.  And the air grew thick.  I am pretty sure I am going to have words shouted in my ear tonight.  

In other news, my Etsy shop and my Facebook shop have been performing very well, better than I could have hoped, honestly.  I am tickled to find that other people like my style.  That means everything,

Ok, it's 4:09 in the afternoon.  He doesn't usually start Sundowning until around 7-8 pm.  

The song I am feeling at this particular point in time.  

I hope you all had a great holiday today!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment