My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Random Musings

 First of all, dang, I am sorry that...wait, no...I'm not sorry.  One of these days there may be a girl like me stuck in a relationship like this and maybe she will read it and realize that she's not the only one.  I for sure know I am not the only one.

His last bit of power, since he can't get any sexual gratification from me (the only power I have left) is to come and shut my workroom door.  

Flex those imaginary muscles, you miserable coot.  

I delivered a couple of custom cutting boards today.  Each had a different recipe burnt into the boards, in the original handwriting.

I mailed a couple today, too.  

I am tickled with my FB shop. 

And, my Etsy shop, and for my loyal friends that support my endeavors!

I didn't tremble today.  Internally or externally.  I'd tell you what I think happened, but that would jinx it.  I will tell you when it comes about.


New in my Etsy shop.  
I just love a good play on words.

Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment