My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

My Sister

 I have 2 sisters.  1 am the oldest, MB is the middle and KA is the youngest.

MB is the sister that lives in the same town that I do.  She moved here first, I followed a couple years later.  So far I have lived in this town since 1997.  

She had surgery on the vertebrae in her neck recently.  She's still wearing a neck brace, probably will for another month.  Luckily her place of employment was more than willing and able to give her the time off she needed.  She couldn't have carried on, otherwise.  

The company she works for has only been in business for 10 years.  This is the "control group" for physical limitations caused by repetitive movement.  My sister is not the only one that has suffered from it.  The company is more than happy to provide a solution to whatever problems arise.  I appreciate them for that.

We split an Everything Bagel with cream cheese, and watched "The Crazy Lamp Lady" videos on YouTube.  She's a chick that goes to thrift stores to buy things to resell on ebay.  I seriously love shopping in thrift stores, knick knacks are my weakness, the most strange, original pieces, love, love, love.

As far as my household is concerned, my living arrangement, so to speak...

Nothing has changed.  There is still such an animosity in the house.  I didn't tell him where I was going today, he threw a bit of a text hissy fit, but seemed to calm down when I texted him that I didn't want to be yelled at when I got home.  But I gotta say, my ding dang knees were trembling, and that just pisses me off like crazy.  I say my prayers for strength as I come in the house when he is here, but physically I am a freaking trembling, shaking, unsure human being, and dammit, I am tired tired tired of feeling this way.

I know this isn't normal.  I know that dread is not the first emotion I should be feeling as I wake up in the morning.  

I am walking on a tightrope directly over a pit of eggshells.  

Lord, I'm praying for the balance only you can give.  

Play Nice.  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment