My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday

 Picked up a grocery order from Walmart this afternoon.  

Pretty quiet here after the BLAH BLAH BLAH incident on Monday.  

We/I was going to take care of our friend's dog, Isabella, from the 20th to the 26th, but our friend received a text from Jack telling him to make other plans.  It really is for the best.  Our canines are way confused as to what's going on in their world right now, they are nervous and so am I.  Why bring a stranger into the mix to make it even weirder?  

Carrying in the groceries today, he came out to the garage to help me.  My legs started trembling so bad I had to take a knee on the 2nd step.  He reached from behind me, but I had gained my balance by then.  

I understand that he has no comprehension of the pain he is causing me, because he doesn't have that empathy.  

But it does hurt me.  How can I make it not hurt?  I can't change him, but I can attempt to change myself.

Tonight, I wondered to myself, how I would feel if I was in a place that I lived in, by myself.  

The answer was, I would be so comfortable.  I could relax.  I wouldn't feel like crying. 

It's all I ever wanted, a small house just big enough for me and probably a cat.  Or two.


Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment