My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, November 29, 2021

Sunday/Monday Update

 You know I told you that he is back in good standing with his golf group.

Trust me, I am thankful to have my day alone, besides the k9s, but you know what?

I am seriously not trying to be a victim here.  I'll be here until I have an escape established.

He's back with his golf group, but I am still ostracized.  I had zero to do with the commotion between Randy and him.  Of course I didn't conspire against him.

And guess what?  I'm still being punished.  The innocent bystander is the culprit in this uprising against him.  

Do you think he may feel a little bit of sorrow for what he's blamed me for...Nope.  

A Narcissist cannot accept blame, for anything.  

I cannot wait to get out of this nightmare.

Monday (two posts in one)

I have officially graduated from the status of "victim" to the status of "oh shit that bitch is pissed."  I really like how this feels.  No trembling.  

Staying Strong, Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment