My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Weekend November 6 & 7

 You know, y'all...I do not like conflict.  I try to be very kind, understanding, all those good things, to other people, because that's how I want to be treated.  I believe that if we do nice, good things, that we will be repaid in kind.

This 100% tension in this house is so damaging.  Part of me wants to curl up in a ball on the floor, while the other part of me is like, "nope, we ain't doing that."  

I am trusting that this is all going to work out exactly as it is supposed to.  My guides tell me not to force it, let it flow naturally...

But...kids, I am tired.  

I am tired of all of it.  This relationship is finished, done, there is no coming back, no making up.  

My next step will be getting the heck out of this house, leaving all the negative vibes and toxic energy that only a dysfunctional family can leave behind.

  But for now, I am miserable, and I am making plans.  Pray for me, my strength.  

xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment