My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thursday

I delivered a memory box that I made for my bff's sister for her nephew.  My sister, Mary, came along for the ride.  I was happy to have the company, it's about a 30 min drive south of here.  

My sister, Mary, she is a nervous passenger.  Trust me when I tell you that she is the best kind of navigator to have.  She had neck surgery last month, still healing from that, but not even her disability to turn her head very far in any direction, she can tell me where every car/truck is on that stretch of highway we are on.  

We've traveled to Texas I think a total of 4-5 times, from Missouri.  Our Aunt Betty lived there, and we loved her like crazy.  She was our mom's sister and best friend.  Actually, most of the girls in the Baker clan were close, it was the sons that drifted away.  Funny how I just now thought of that.  

How in the hell did I get myself involved with a guy like this?  The first 10 years was so great, we raised our family, took care of our elders, had a social life...we really had it made.

And then...

His mental disability reared it's head.  I have no facts to go by, but family/friends have shared some of his earlier info.  

From what I have heard, he was heavy duty into some kind of hard drugs at school in Maryville.  His dad come to get him from one of the schools, and kept him in his bedroom for a long time.  He also schooled somewhere in new york, and before all that, his parents sent him to Military School.  

There was also a time when the kids and I came to his house after a school function.  He met us in the driveway, said his dad was in no shape for company.  So I think this might be genetic.

His Uncle Turkey (nickname), so I've heard, after his wife passed away, Uncle moved to an apartment. What I've heard is that he killed himself. 

I'm not 100% who found him.  It was either mine SO (not for much longer) or his dad.  

Genetics.  

What will this night produce?  Full Moon eclipse.  Shifting. 

xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment