My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

A Question

 This is my first time dealing with someone that I love(d) being mentally challenged.  I've been dealing with it for almost 10 years.  We've been together since 2001.

His decline started when my daughter and her family went to Germany for the first time.  My Son-in-Law is in the military.  Not that this was their fault at all.  It is just the same time frame.

If you've been keeping track of my blog, then you know what's up.  If you haven't, if you want, scroll back and catch up.

At this particular point in time (to quote an old boyfriend of my youngest sister.), 

I hate to admit it but I am scared scared scared every single day.  My legs tremble.  I am miserable.

And he is so mentally ill, and defiant.  And mean.  An emotional terrorist

What do I do?  He can act sane at the drop of a hat, but let someone say the word "stuff" he will come unglued.  "STUFF?  WHAT STUFF?"  Or "Ok"  Today, he asked me to come open the doors so he could bring our big wind chime in.  "Come open the doors so I can get the wind chime in,"  Me:  "OK"
He:  OK what.  OK what? " Each repeated question gets louder and louder.

My response:  You asked me to come open doors for you.  I acknowledged your question with a positive affirmation.  

My biggest problem, at the moment, is that the car he gave me for my birthday, is in his name.  

I know that didn't happen by accident.

If I take off to regions unknown (probably AZ, wait, most def AZ) if he reports "my" car stolen, that could get me into a world of hurt.  

Right?

LEGAL .  PLEASE ADVISE.  





No comments:

Post a Comment