My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, November 15, 2021

Sad

 You know, when you get that sad, that you know you have done all you can for the one you really loved but they can't fathom that.  That kind of love is not in some folks  DNA, apparently.

At this moment, I am in a relationship with Jack.  I crushed on him for 4 years before I made my first  move, which I don't even know what that was.  He came to my duplex, I made chili.

He said, "let's build a log cabin and grow old together." 

We raised my kids.  Tended to the elders in our family.  His parents, my father, his girlfriend.  Mom had already passed in June, before we got together.  I prayed for Jack to come and help.

And he did.  

We lost so many family members during this time.  The rite of passage.  

At that point in time it was out with the Old, and in with the New Old.  Which is us.  

So many of our family have passed away, yet I think of them every day.  Every.  Day.  

I miss them, I remember them,.  

And I can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment