My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Out of the Blue

 Every single day, when I am in the shower, I have a little convo with my good friend, God.  He and I have been tight for a long time, and while I've been going through these certainly trying times in my relationship, He's who I turn to.  I know He knows what is going on around here, and I know He knows that I trust Him to see me through it.  

Today, a heartily prayed for request was answered.  

"Sweetheart" got a call from one of the golfers this morning, seems they chased away the guy that caused the disruption in the golf group, and called my golfer to please come back and play golf with them.

I didn't get a call to join them under the Beer Tree, but it will happen, eventually, maybe.

About that, I don't care.  I am just so glad that his toxic attitude is going to be out of the house for at least 3 - 4 hours a day.  He won't be sitting in the kitchen glaring at me every time I walk in there.  

I know I don't need to say it but I am going to because it feels good to say it out loud.

This does not change the way I feel about him in the slightest.  He has treated me in such an abusive manner, that I will never feel any true love for  him anymore.  I don't want him to suffer, but I just don't like him like that anymore.

Really that's the bottom line.  I don't like him anymore.  And I can't fake that I do because, dang, that's repulsive.  

The things he has said and done to me in the last few months, then wanting me to just forget about it?  Boy, I'm a Virgo.  We don't forget.  We may forgive (doubtful at this point) but we don't forget.  

Hopefully, though, being back with his golf group may settle him down a bit.  I'm hoping.  

By the Way, he's still crazy.  I can hear him whooping (chortling laughter) in the kitchen.  By himself.  

Play Nice!  xxoo

Etsy 

Happy Thanksgiving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment