My Favorite Quote

The Possibilities Are Endless!

Monday, November 22, 2021

Incredible!

 He's going to drive "down south" tomorrow, and "see what happens," do I want to come along?  

Wait, wait...do I want to be on a missing persons list for years, only to have my skeleton found by mushroom hunters who knows when?  

I have plans tomorrow morning.

He says, "I can wait until Wednesday, if you want to go." 
Nope

He doesn't think he's changed at all.  He doesn't think he's been abusive to me.  Says he's still the same.  

Wait, wait...20 years ago he didn't shout in my ear, or talk about sucking cock.  Quite the opposite.  

I told him I wasn't going with him.  Now he's trying to figure it out, but it won't be because...wait, wait...maybe it's ME that has changed.  I did have to chuckle at that one.

He wants me to just forget all about it, if he says it didn't happen then it didn't happen.  Period.  

So this is going to get him really frustrated, and I'd bet a shiny dollar that I will be verbally assaulted at some point this evening.

Took him to his dr. appt. this afternoon.  His kidneys are fine.  That's not where the problem is!  It's between his ears!  

Play Nice!  xxoo

New burnings in my etsy shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment